Friday, December 16, 2011

Doing Some Serious Backtracking!

So, the last couple months, just like everyone else, have been insane!! Layla and I had about a month and a half run of nasty sickness, one after the other (from full blown flu to colds…you name it!). I was basically getting everything she got. Luckily, Brother and Daddy steered clear of our germs (I don’t know how) for the most part. I basically missed all of Thanksgiving (to include Connor’s first event at school…I sobbed about that one) and many events in between. We are all starting to come around and am so looking forward to the coming week with lots of Christmas gatherings. Our wonderful Daddy/Husband has also been working a ton and we have not seen too much of him lately. Even on the weekends. We are really looking forward to a few days together this next week as a family.

So, because of all of this I have to backtrack….all the way to November 11, Veteran’s Day! I cant let this go undocumented. Last year, Daddy was the Fundraising Chair for Vet, Inc, the organization that took over the parade (because the city was doing a less than stellar job), it was by far the best parade I have ever been too. This year was even better. It blows the winter festival parade and springtime parade out of the water, but I am not biased or anything. This year Daddy took a step back and simply enjoyed the parade as a spectator and veteran, with his family. Below are all the wonderful pics Auntie Jan got from the day. PS- Connor is now (of course) in love with all things parades! Our wonderful Cousin, Sarah, her son Brandon (who are also pictured below) and Aunt Chrissy took him to the winter festival parade with them so he could get his parade fix!! He wants to go back every weekend now! 


This is how I had to hold Layla almost the entire time. Little girl would've joined right in with them if I would have let her!

Cousin Sarah and Brandon. Connor and Brandon have become the best of buds over the last few months! I have never seen two 3 year olds get along so well!
Our two awesome Vets!!
What are you doing back there, Mom?!

The Old Dog Vets!!
 Merry Christmas to all!! Lots of love, The Adams!


















No comments:

Post a Comment