So, I have finally decided to start a blog! My husband is a little skeptical...but I think (and will try to prove to him) it is so worth it to capture and share the fun, exciting, crazy, interesting, silly, laugh-out-loud, and everything in between times. I have been reading blogs for a while now...most of people I know but some of people I have never met before. I've done my research (and used some of your blogs out there as a guide:) and created the one that works for me! I don't own a fancy camera, don’t regularly craft (although if I had the time would one day love to!) but we have fun, play hard and create our own exciting world!
Charlie and I, from day one, have taken the road less traveled (which is sometimes the road filled with potholes, speed bumps and lots of curve) but we honestly wouldn't have it any other way. We believe it has produced one heck of a strong marriage and two absolutely amazing and hilarious children. Don't get me wrong, there are days (as you will see) we are very much the "traditional" and "normal" family but more often than not we like to break the "normal" mode...because, well, life is just more fun that way!!
The love we have for each other and our children is beyond anything we could have ever imagined and I am excited to share a little bit of our world with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment